TubeMixing available at the Ubuntu Software Center!!!
While I was learning QT I worked in a YouTube Music Video Player with some cool features like Playlists and Smart Mode.
is a YouTube Music Video Player with some unique features. With it you can access the whole of YouTube music videos in a great way. You just pick one video and TubeMixing will enqueue automatically similar videos from different artists and create an endless playlist.
* Smart mode. Automatically add videos to the playlist based on the currently playing.
* Playlist support. There are predefined playlist (Favorites, Last Played ) or you can create your own ones.
* Access directly with a single click to latest hits videos.
* Share your favorite videos on twitter or facebook with a single click.
* Access to the best video songs of any artist easily.
* Allow to blacklist videos. You can select any video to not be picked again.
* Define Video quality. Specially for slow connections you can limit the maximum video quality.
* Allow to search for new videos to enqueue at end or as the next video to be played without the need to stop the current one.
* Copy the URL of the selected videos to clipboard so you can use them from other programs.
* Its a great way to discover new music and new artists as TubeMixing add them to the playlist automatically.
Now It have been approved in the
Ubuntu Software Center
and at the
Mac App Store
If one were to aquire this via ubuntu app store, what is provided? I'm assuming deb files right, or they have a special repo? Are there any other platforms that can be used to distribute this for other systems?
Only ubuntu 12.04 is supported and you will get only binaries for it.
Great job as usual!!
If you bought this program please add an app review so others can read what its about and if you think there is something I can fix or make better let me know.
Thanks in advance
I just bought tubemixing and can't play any videos... It does search videos from youtube but I can't play any videos, they won't even buffer. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Recently there was a change in YouTube API and this made TubeMixing to not work. I fixed it and sent the update to Ubutu Software Center but it takes some time to get ready. I hope it will be updated in the shop in a couple of days.
Anyways if you tell me the OS architecture I can send you the updated package so you can start using the new version today. Just let me know if you are using 32 or 64bits. If you dont know its enough if you send me the output of the command
Finally Ubuntu Software Center updated the version in the shop. If you have any problem with it let me know!
Now TubeMixing 1.3 available for Ubuntu Quantal 12.10
TubeMixing 1.5 have been released with some new features :
* New button to share any video you like on twitter.
* Added 'The Best of' playlist where you can add any artist to instantly access the best tracks of the selected artist.
* Context menu option to copy the selected videos urls to the clipboard so you can send them by email, use them with a external software, etc
* Fixed a bug that made TubeMixing to crash sometimes when tried to load a video.
* Added context menu options to the playlist to Play, Enqueue or Enqueue after the playlist videos.
It should be available soon in Ubuntu Software Center or Mac App Store.
Version 1.6 will be available soon.
It fixes some minor bugs and some memory leaks.
Added facebook sharing button like the twitter one.
Added translations. For now only available is Spanish but I will add more soon
If you want to help with a translation let me know. For now I only have spanish but any other is welcome.
Add a Comment
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Apply for Membership
In this Discussion
Powered by Vanilla