Guayadeque, The Linux Media Player
Guayadeque is a music management program designed for all music enthusiasts. It is Full Featured Linux media player that can easily manage large collections and uses the Gstreamer media framework.
Some of Guayadeque Features
- Play mp3, ogg, flac, wma, wav, mpc, mp4, ape, ...
- Configurable crossfader engine
- Configurable Silence detector to avoid listening to silence between tracks
- Read and write tags in all supported formats
- Allow to catalogue your music using labels. Any track, artist or album can have as many labels you want
- Smart play mode that add tracks that fit your music taste using the tracks currently in play list
- Ability to download covers manually or automatically
- Suggest music using last.fm service
- Allow fast access to any music file by genre, artist, album, etc
- Play and Record shoutcast radios
- ...And many more
For a full list of features, please see our Features Page
The complete Guayadeque Music Player manual is available here
Downloadable manual in pdf format. You can find it here
To get Guayadeque, visit our Download Page
To discuss and get support for Guayadeque, visit our Discussion forums.
Some other pages that may interest you.
About Us, Development, Screen Shots